Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Introduction to animal abuse

As part of team 3, I am excited to be blogging this year on the
topic of animal abuse. I will be writing about all the animal
abuse that happens around the world. I will post abuse stories
that might be a little disturbing, but true. I think people should
know what cruel things people do to these poor innocent
animals. Also, I will be posting some videos that have to do
with animal abuse. If you are a person out there that is an
animal abuser, I hope you'll end up changing your mind after
reading my blogs. Animals are here to be man's best friend,
yet every minute there are animals being abused for no reason
at all. I really don't see how someone could live with their self
after abusing an animal and not feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment