Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of Rocco and Joe

Here are some pictures of my two beautiful Boxer dogs. By the way, Joe is doing extremely well. He has come a long way but I think he has finally found a family who loves him and cares about him. We all think Joe is learning from what he sees Rocco doing. He has learned quite a bit like waiting nicely for his food until we tell them they can eat and not to jump up on people when they walk in the door. He is still a little shaky now and then when someone yells but hopefully he will grow out of that. Rocco is making a great impact on Joe, they play together all the time which I think is helping Joe come out of his shell and be able to have some fun in his life. In the second and fourth picture, they are not fighting, this is how they play. The brown and black boxer is Rocco and the brown and white boxer is Joe.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! How did you get them on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs really are beautiful! I feel sorry for Joe, but I'm glad he's doing a lot better. (: We had suspicions that one of our dogs, Lily, was abused or neglected when she was a puppy, because when we first got her she refused to be left outside alone. She hasn't had that problem since the first couple months we have had her. Anyway, as I said before, I'm glad that Joe is doing better. (:

    ReplyDelete